my sister =)
This is my life... this is my story
You know how I believe everything happens for a reason? Well, this is strange indeed. This post is dedicated to my sister who didnt make it to this world longer than a few minutes. I really wished I knew her but had she been here today, I would not exist. Hmmm... sometimes I feel like she lives in me. Her strength keeps me up. I'm sorry dear sis... I feel like because of me, you never had a chance to experience what it's like to be a mortal. But in any case, I pray that wherever you are now, you're somewhere much better than down here on Earth. I pray and hope that God welcomes you with open arms into the gates of heaven. And I hope you will watch over your younger brother here =)
I love you with all my heart. I owe my life to you. Because you stepped aside, I am here today. I love you dear sis. *hugs*
You know how I believe everything happens for a reason? Well, this is strange indeed. This post is dedicated to my sister who didnt make it to this world longer than a few minutes. I really wished I knew her but had she been here today, I would not exist. Hmmm... sometimes I feel like she lives in me. Her strength keeps me up. I'm sorry dear sis... I feel like because of me, you never had a chance to experience what it's like to be a mortal. But in any case, I pray that wherever you are now, you're somewhere much better than down here on Earth. I pray and hope that God welcomes you with open arms into the gates of heaven. And I hope you will watch over your younger brother here =)
I love you with all my heart. I owe my life to you. Because you stepped aside, I am here today. I love you dear sis. *hugs*

1 Comments:
At 4:51 PM,
Calvin said…
seems like we have something in common.... i too had a lost brother.... I still believe he's very much alive.... and Some people say they saw someone like me... could it be...
Post a Comment
<< Home