EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

Things is life are never quite what they seem. We think we understand the world around us but, you really only see the outside, what it seems to be. I used to be just like you. I believed in humanity, the newspapers, soap commercials, politics and history books. But one day, the world kicks you in the teeth, and you don't have any choice but to see things the way they really are...

Sunday, January 22, 2006

don't ya just hate me?


don't ya just hate me?

There are just some things in life that I cannot stand. Sue me if you happen to be doing it, but you'll soon realise why these things don't have a positive effect on me

I find it irritating when
People actually put their blogs URL on their MSN/Yahoo personal message. I mean, everyone just wants everyone else to read their blog. Why else would they do this? A blog is a place for you to express yourself and share your experiences with your friends/family but that don't mean you should get ppl to read your blog. Hey, I know not many ppl read my blog. But I dont mind because I know my blog is there for those who want to read what I have to say and they personally chose to read it for their own updates. And therefore I'm sure there ARE people who read yours too if you happen to have one. So please... don't popularise ur blog.

I find it sad that
people actually leave sarcastic remarks or criticise about their friends indirectly on their Friendster profile. Since I started using friendster till today there are just so many people whom I have seen doing this. Have you ever seen one of those remarks in people's profiles such as

"hates backstabbers, liars, fakes, bitches, two timers, S.O.B.s, cheats, sweet talkers, morons, idiots, la-la, nerds, sluts, stalkers...... yada yada yada"

to be frank, from my experience, whenever someone does this, each and every one of the 'people' above are actually real people in their lives who have done such and therefore to childishly 'get back' at them or shall I say take revenge, they just have to put those remarks on friendster hoping that fella reads it and 'terasa'... well boo hoo hoo..... sob sob.... dont dictate your life to me. I dont give 2 cents on who you hate or who you like. It's just your sad pathetic life if people have been treating you like this... don't make yourself sound any more pathetic than you already are. Grow up.... on the other hand, some people do this so that they can filter out the people who add them on friendster. But oh c'mon, do you really meet people from friendster or is it just more likely that we add ppl that we already met? And even so, is the person going to say "oh... i'm a backstabber..... oh ok i shall not add u as a friend then."...... see where I'm getting at?

I just "love" people who think they know me when they assume
ahh... Geowin once told me back in 2002, Jason you're just too unpredictable. You know what? I think he's one of the very few people who respect others. In life, you can never be too sure about people. I believe Emerson agrees with me on this too. That you shouldnt dictate people's life like a book. Oh so you think you know me well eh? So you can go bitch around about me? Or even if you're praising me, do you think I even deserve to be thought off so positively? One thing I want to highlight here is of the the spoken word that Jason is a sweet talker. Well you know what?

He is.

I dont blame people who think I'm too cheesy at times or just plain unbelievable. Because I do talk sweetly. But you know what is the difference between me and every other average sweet talker? I mean every single word I said to you if you have heard it from me personally. Suit yourself if you don't believe me. But if you want to know how far this is true, why dont you just ask me what I said at when/where/to who. I bet you and guarantee that I still do remember every bit of it. The reason is simple. I don't speak cliche' and I certainly don't bother flattering people. I just speak my mind. If I say you're beautiful, you ARE beautiful to me. If I say that all I want is for you to be happy, it's just me because seeing you smile, really makes my day. (I dont know if anyone remembers this but the one thing that can attract me and melt me faster than anything is a girl's smile * actually someone in particular ^^, *). So yes, I am a sweet talker. Don't bother asking around if I'm for real. Because I flower my deepest sincere opinions with sugar and candy. To be frank, English (besides BM) is the ONLY language I can speak. 18 years of my life, don't tell me that when I talk, the words I use will be like any average Joe? you gotta be kidding me... of course they sound like sweet talk. But just because of that you're gonna think that everything I ever said to you was a lie? hmmm..... well thats just too bad then, look how sincerity goes down the drain. And believe it or not, I don't watch much love movies neither have I ever touched a love novel.


Bet some of you right now either feel 'terasa' and hate me or you might even agree with me. The fact is, I dont like these things.... but then again, I'm not the only one. Try asking around if this is true..... Now I ask You, among the 3 things stated above, do you LIKE any one of those kind of people? answer that!

-Jason out-



3 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said…

    hey jason... i like ur post..this post esp. ur so straightforward and u really blog down what ur heart tells u too... i wish someday i can just stand up to what i want n not doing what ppl like most... i've been always doing things for other ppl but never for myself... simply bcoz i want the ppl around me to be happi...i dont know whatever im doing is right o wrong..sometimes i feel ppl around me are taking me for granted..*sobs* in a million years to come, u will never ever see me blogging like this...

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Leen said…

    umm.. i do admit i put my blog URL in MSN .. but i do it so people who get to catch up with me .. and i exchanged stuff with them and i get request to notify them that i update my blog thru posting on MSN .. .. it's one way to keep communication going.. btw, being taken for granted is immune to me de .. kena pijak berapa kali until cannot feel pain de .. oh well.. that's all folks

     
  • At 4:33 AM, Blogger Slade said…

    Jason the sweet talker - can see in an instance huh? Sam Mun, agree? hehe :)

    Anyway, this is a nice post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home