EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

Things is life are never quite what they seem. We think we understand the world around us but, you really only see the outside, what it seems to be. I used to be just like you. I believed in humanity, the newspapers, soap commercials, politics and history books. But one day, the world kicks you in the teeth, and you don't have any choice but to see things the way they really are...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

why sex hurts for girls...

you'll never know what could happen in just 24hours

The past dayz has been really tough for me. Its not easy going through hurdles after hurdles thrown at you. I used to think that my relationship was all sugar coated candy cos everything has been really perfect and flawless. It was because of this I find myself taking things for granted. After this whole week, I find myself in a situation where I now know why they say that in order for a relationship to work, you have to work for it. You have to make sacrifices for things that you can't have in the relationship. You have to think a lot b4 you speak. And most importantly, you cannot let your emotions take over you. This thing about how we decide our own life is really true. I really believe that in a blink of an eye, you can lose the person you love just because of something that you say or did. Life is that fragile. The rest is up to the Big man up there.


On another note, I got myself some stuff... spent about RM127 on some goodies
  • Animation Paper and Peg Bar (RM25 + RM8)
  • Samuel & Kevin Belt (RM39) .. finally! I've been waiting for this so long....
  • SteinZeiser tripod (RM55) I think I rip off the shop for this, their normal price is RM80
  • The smile on my face when bringing these things home (Priceless)
Okay it was fun. Although I spent lots of money, I really can now improve myself in Animation and also my Digital Photography. As for the belt, well at least I've got a new accessory! Sometimes some of the things I do with baby mC is really funny. If I was God, I'd be looking down looking at two cute ppl who does crazy things. It was when we were at Sunway and there is this 'prepaid' parking. The thing is, as you insert the coins (its 50cents for one hr), the machine will tell you what time you have to be back b4 your time is up. And so it went, I tossed in 20cents and she did the same.. and the meter went from 5:20pm... to 5:40... to 6.... 7... 8:30... then we stopped at 9 something. It was really interesting because for every coin you toss in the machine, you get to 'buy' time. Although some of you might not get whats so syiok about this 'time buying' machine, its really fun! Try it! How nice if we could all buy more time for our assignments by just inserting coins. Oh btw, actually we only needed to pay till 6:30pm cos after that its free. But then we didnt care abt that, it was fun buying those 4 hours =)

--== Post of The Week ==--

DJ Slade?

Today some of the juniors was asking me about Slade. Where I got the name and all. I guess since this is an old story. And its something I just want to share with you here. Anyway if you notice, the name of the blog is also jasonslade. Anyway....

A long time ago, I was playing this live action RPG in MMU and I was this vampire on the run. Inside the 'tavern', I met JT Slade.. haha... thats John Tan ex-president for GDC. He was one of the characters in the game and one of the cooler ones around. Prolly cos he waxed his hair so hard that it looks almost like Cloud Strife from FF7. In the middle of the game, I was being hunted down by a vampire hunter. I ran as fast as I could, and I tripped and skidded. I was bleeding of course. And actually what happened was, around that time my ex-girlfriend and I just broke up. Was feeling down at time time. Hated myself so much. You can read the first few posts of this blog, it was there and then of how it all began this Slade thing. I just wanted to have another identity and I used the name of one character I can remember. I just wanted a new life and to start things anew. Jason died and well, thats how DJ Slade came about.

But the interesting thing is, how Jason came back to life. When I met michelle, somehow things just really changed for me. She made me realise who I really am. And that there is someone out there who still wants poor ol' Jason. She helped me walked back onto the right path. And well, frankly speaking I think in all my time, besides in the comfort of my own home, its only when I'm with her that I can be who I really am. Sometimes, in front of your peers, you really have to put this 'face' when speaking or communicating with them. But somehow, michelle guided me home. Home to Jason where I am....... who I am.

Jason outz..

7 Comments:

  • At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i miss u very much!

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger simply me, Jason said…

    errr.... who's this?

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger fadzrul said…

    Hmmm...jason got a secret admire...interesting....anyway,dude hows life?Haha...still remember the ol' incident of how slade apperear...Sigh,those were the days where it seriously sad case...Anyway dude,take care man..chow

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger simply me, Jason said…

    Sad case but still... everything happened for a reason. It still stands today =)

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger fadzrul said…

    Haha...true...very true...But told you dude...there are always other fishes in the sea and i havent seen you any happier in the whole entire time...You shouldnt have cried buckets man...Haha...anyway,gtg,cya around

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger simply me, Jason said…

    its just my style silly.. none of my titles make sense. =.="

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home