what would you do?
Love is the answer
At least for most of the questions in my heart
Why are we here and where do we go
And how come it's so hard
It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing
It's always better when we're together.
Sometimes, there are people who just want to take your loved one away from you. As for me, it happens alright. But I know that I will endure this no matter what. I will stay strong just as I always have.
It doesnt matter what has happened in the past or what may happen in the future. What's more important is what is happening right NOW.
At least for most of the questions in my heart
Why are we here and where do we go
And how come it's so hard
It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing
It's always better when we're together.
Sometimes, there are people who just want to take your loved one away from you. As for me, it happens alright. But I know that I will endure this no matter what. I will stay strong just as I always have.
It doesnt matter what has happened in the past or what may happen in the future. What's more important is what is happening right NOW.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home