Beta Year
Feeling a lil naughty.....?
Today my results came out. THANK GOD I passed all my subjects and therefore I'm going to Beta year! w00t! however I'm looking forward to seeing my full score because I wanna know with so much effort put into the exam, did I really do well? Especially in maths and cg.
Just a while ago, I measured my height, I'm still 165cm as always. Hahahaha.... I was rolling on the floor when I found out I've still not grown in the past 6months. But its okay I guess. As long as my baby is happy with my height ^^
I've only got 5days to spare for my holidays. Out of which 1 day, I reserved for me to go out. Another day to go cut hair. That leaves me with 3 more days to learn Maya? Sigh... I guess I'll be focussing more on my academics when holiday resumes. This holiday I officially decided that its just for leisure and relaxing. Towards college reopening, I'd have to train myself to wake up early because I've been waking up at 12pm almost everyday. Some even 2pm. But this holidays that has past till today, I'm very satisfied with it because I didnt waste any of my time. Every day I would have done something useful be it for spending time with my darling, gaming, going to lowyat plaza to buy things, spending time with my family, sleeping, blogging, downloading, watching movie or even just sitting down and contemplating my life. Every second has been well spent. And I am fully rested for the next sem that driving to campus would not be a problem.
Heh... its gonna be Beta Year now! And I'm all prepared for it. I'm gonna do something with my physical though.
Jason [13/06/06]
Today my results came out. THANK GOD I passed all my subjects and therefore I'm going to Beta year! w00t! however I'm looking forward to seeing my full score because I wanna know with so much effort put into the exam, did I really do well? Especially in maths and cg.
Just a while ago, I measured my height, I'm still 165cm as always. Hahahaha.... I was rolling on the floor when I found out I've still not grown in the past 6months. But its okay I guess. As long as my baby is happy with my height ^^
I've only got 5days to spare for my holidays. Out of which 1 day, I reserved for me to go out. Another day to go cut hair. That leaves me with 3 more days to learn Maya? Sigh... I guess I'll be focussing more on my academics when holiday resumes. This holiday I officially decided that its just for leisure and relaxing. Towards college reopening, I'd have to train myself to wake up early because I've been waking up at 12pm almost everyday. Some even 2pm. But this holidays that has past till today, I'm very satisfied with it because I didnt waste any of my time. Every day I would have done something useful be it for spending time with my darling, gaming, going to lowyat plaza to buy things, spending time with my family, sleeping, blogging, downloading, watching movie or even just sitting down and contemplating my life. Every second has been well spent. And I am fully rested for the next sem that driving to campus would not be a problem.
Heh... its gonna be Beta Year now! And I'm all prepared for it. I'm gonna do something with my physical though.
- Gonna work out as often as I can and find out more about the campus gym.
- Plus, planning to change my hairdo for a bit to test the Gatsby wax that baby mC bought for me.
- Plus, I'm gonna actually not procrastinate this time......errr yea.
- I am gonna aim for 4.0flat for this sem because I'm planning to slack for the rest of my MMU career.
- I'm gonna actually learn to talk in class so that I dont fall asleep.
- I'm gonna actually be a little bit more active in DJ Club but I just hope that I don't become DJ manager *cross fingers*.
- I'm gonna actually have a financial planner and gonna limit myself to RM10-12 per day for food.
- I'm gonna wake up early and then drive to campus on a fixed 80kmph so that I save fuel.
- I'm gonna clean up my room and rearrange it when the house is done renovated.
- I'm gonna limit myself to sleep latest by 12pm or 12:30pm if I'm gonna telephone baby mC.
- I'm planning.... just planning to go take a jog in the evenings if I can.
- I'm gonna pay full attention in class and ask a lot of questions.
- I'm gonna reserve my Fridays for outing days for me and my baby.
- I'm gonna bring my headset everyday to campus to enjoy my mp3 on my Nokia.
- I'm gonna try to park at HB4 this time! *grrr*
- Since I don't have a hostel room to go to anymore, I'm gonna have to find something to do to fill my time in between classes =\
- No gaming for me except for weekends. Free time will be devoted to learning to use softwares. If I wanna be a visual effects artist, I'm going to have to start now.
- Will try to blog at least once every 2 days.
- Will conserve electricity for my dad since electricity prices has gone up.
- I will master the 3D authoring software, Maya.
- Learn to control my temper.
- Set up a BC Bank Account with current savings.
- Take guitars lessons if possible.
- Eat more vegetables and try to get out of this constipation cycle.
- Improve my Chinese both Mandarin & Cantonese.
- Be the BEST Beta Student for 06/07 !!!!
Jason [13/06/06]

4 Comments:
At 6:19 PM,
Rae Lee said…
wow... looks like you have a very well planned 06/07 year... nice... are you sure you measured correctly, 165CM? cos... I'm almost that height! btw, what's Beta? Congrats that you passed all ur subjects... wishing you all the best for your future! and your life with michelle =) keep smiling, keep shining, rae!
At 11:07 AM,
Anonymous said…
why u wanna sleep at 12pm? 12am izzit? =P
need chinese classes? *wink*
At 3:41 AM,
Unknown said…
huiyo. dahsyatnyer your planner XDXD ganbatteh~!!!
At 10:19 AM,
simply me, Jason said…
razkal - Beta year is the 2nd year for my course at MMU. Its the begining of my degree programme.. you keep smiling too yea =)
pei ling - yes it is 12am... hmmm.. ooh. can u teach me chinese???? no charge right?
kiyaa - thank yuuu thank yuuuuuuu.... =) so sad la wont be seeing u guys when college reopens. But I guess we all did once agreed to chase our dreams. Now there's less of us... gonna miss things =\
Post a Comment
<< Home