Buzz
I have traveled far... why is the world pushing me backwards.
In the begining:
There was Slade.
In the middle:
There was Jason.
And now:
............. it's me just me Eng Kuon. Okay okay.... I still like my name, Jason ^^,
So like, what's up with the world anyway? Ya know Fadzrul is right... "You only be popular because you're looking for your partner". My question is, now that you have a partner, how do you ward off popularity?
I think... I am married. Yeap thats the word. Looking back at myself, no way have I ever imagined myself being a one woman to one man, person. Life aspiration: Mr. Popular... Yes, I liked the attention before. But not anymore. Popularity kills. It kills what I hold dear. I have changed a lot... it only took one girl. Yes, you know who it is...I want to just settle down in a nice lil cosy hut in the country side with my dear girl, baby mC. But can I?
The fact of the matter is, I am taken =)
Happily settled down. Did you hear me? Hello?
Sometimes I wish I could have a HUGE speaker and tell the world that I am taken and that everyone who has smtg for me, please buzz off. I guess life isn't that fair huh? I think its just my karma. Maybe I have done smtg bad in the past and this is what I have to persevere thru.
Once again, I am in love with a girl called Michelle. Yes, I know its boring to hear how lovey dovey I am.. but too bad. I am! haha...
In the begining:
There was Slade.
In the middle:
There was Jason.
And now:
............. it's me just me Eng Kuon. Okay okay.... I still like my name, Jason ^^,
So like, what's up with the world anyway? Ya know Fadzrul is right... "You only be popular because you're looking for your partner". My question is, now that you have a partner, how do you ward off popularity?
I think... I am married. Yeap thats the word. Looking back at myself, no way have I ever imagined myself being a one woman to one man, person. Life aspiration: Mr. Popular... Yes, I liked the attention before. But not anymore. Popularity kills. It kills what I hold dear. I have changed a lot... it only took one girl. Yes, you know who it is...I want to just settle down in a nice lil cosy hut in the country side with my dear girl, baby mC. But can I?
The fact of the matter is, I am taken =)
Happily settled down. Did you hear me? Hello?
Sometimes I wish I could have a HUGE speaker and tell the world that I am taken and that everyone who has smtg for me, please buzz off. I guess life isn't that fair huh? I think its just my karma. Maybe I have done smtg bad in the past and this is what I have to persevere thru.
Once again, I am in love with a girl called Michelle. Yes, I know its boring to hear how lovey dovey I am.. but too bad. I am! haha...

4 Comments:
At 1:22 AM,
Unknown said…
OMG freaking GOD. Jason Jason Jason, I was so shock to read your post. It sounds extremely perasan and I was slighty disgusted with the way you said it like the girls are all over you and they are sluts. Just totally eeewww. Look up fot the word HUMBLE in the dictionary. I cant help myself saying this even if you are my goodfriend's bf.
At 10:03 PM,
simply me, Jason said…
1) Nobody said that girls are all over me.
2) Nobody said anything abt them being sluts.
3) Please read the post again properly before blabbing out that I am trying to be 'perasan' or anything.. I think you've just missed the whole damn point of it.
meh.
Jason
At 3:45 PM,
Anonymous said…
me mish moo moo
At 5:55 PM,
me, myself + mIcHeLLe said…
...and i love jas0n too...
thanx iris. ^^,
Post a Comment
<< Home