another klutz bites the dust...
sometimes, things are just not what it seems...
best if I dont say, "you don't understand"...
its not that... its just that there is more than meets the eye..
Its been some time since I have blogged what my heart has to say.
*goes into deep meditation*
Everyone, I have smtg to share with you guys. Today I woke up and no longer understood what is the meaning of being a boyfriend. There comes this question of why people are in a relationship? Is it for the company? or the status? or sex? or just to share their love for someone special?
It is very different from my ex girlfriend from which I know it clearly was a hook-up relationship. A hook up relationship is one which you do not really know a person but be with him/her (in a relationship) to get to know that person better. More often than not, many problems will arise as you will start to see this person from a different perspective. I feel that baby mC had very much the same with her ex boyfriend.
But things are different now for me. I am not in a hook up relationship. Me and my dear mC grew from just acquaintance to classmates to friends and then best friends and well, here we are today. A couple? So the question is this.... what exactly is a boyfriend? and what exactly is a girlfriend? Is it a status? What is its purpose?
Here's the confusion, if you were in a hook up relationship and things go bad, things really go bad. Conclusion is, you break up, and you never see each other for the rest of your life. Even if you did, you wouldn't ever see that person as someone special or anything more than just a friend. But when you're not in a hook up relationship....*hmmm* how shall I put this. Your girlfriend is not JUST a girlfriend. She's someone you grew up with. She has been there with you all the way when you're up and down. She would do almost anything for you..... =')
I admit, I am in a relationship like that. Its not about the status or the physical aspects. Its about the bond between the two people. If you ask me now, I have no idea what in the world is a breakup. Neither do I know what is a girlfriend.
If a girl comes up to me today or anytime in the near future comes up and confess to me,
When I woke up this morning, I dunno why but I just felt like I didnt want to have this status of being a boyfriend. But then, its odd. It seems that I want to leave my relationship. But what difference does it make? I still wanted to see her, I still wanteded to hug her. I still answered her calls and reply her msgs. I still wanted......her. But what stoopat mistake did I do telling her that I dont want her. Its not that at all.... I don't know why I ever did that. I hope she'll someday forgive me for me being such a klutz.
Anyway the story is very long to explain. Why things can never change between the two of us is because I am very sure I want to spend the rest of my life with my dear mC. Whether status or not, I want to be her only lover just as how she is only mine. Despite not liking the idea of status-ship, I am still going to assure you guys and announce, that my deaR daRLinG mIchELLe cHan MuN yEe is mine =)
So yea, I am her boyfriend. And this statement of boyfriend is not for me to tell her, but to tell everyone out there what is the status of two of us. and yes.... I am happy with her.
*dont blame me if you don't understand the purpose of this entry...*
it's me, jas0n.
best if I dont say, "you don't understand"...
its not that... its just that there is more than meets the eye..
Its been some time since I have blogged what my heart has to say.
*goes into deep meditation*
Everyone, I have smtg to share with you guys. Today I woke up and no longer understood what is the meaning of being a boyfriend. There comes this question of why people are in a relationship? Is it for the company? or the status? or sex? or just to share their love for someone special?
It is very different from my ex girlfriend from which I know it clearly was a hook-up relationship. A hook up relationship is one which you do not really know a person but be with him/her (in a relationship) to get to know that person better. More often than not, many problems will arise as you will start to see this person from a different perspective. I feel that baby mC had very much the same with her ex boyfriend.
But things are different now for me. I am not in a hook up relationship. Me and my dear mC grew from just acquaintance to classmates to friends and then best friends and well, here we are today. A couple? So the question is this.... what exactly is a boyfriend? and what exactly is a girlfriend? Is it a status? What is its purpose?
Here's the confusion, if you were in a hook up relationship and things go bad, things really go bad. Conclusion is, you break up, and you never see each other for the rest of your life. Even if you did, you wouldn't ever see that person as someone special or anything more than just a friend. But when you're not in a hook up relationship....*hmmm* how shall I put this. Your girlfriend is not JUST a girlfriend. She's someone you grew up with. She has been there with you all the way when you're up and down. She would do almost anything for you..... =')
I admit, I am in a relationship like that. Its not about the status or the physical aspects. Its about the bond between the two people. If you ask me now, I have no idea what in the world is a breakup. Neither do I know what is a girlfriend.
If a girl comes up to me today or anytime in the near future comes up and confess to me,
- I will not tell her "I'm sorry, I have a girlfriend"
- I will tell her "My heart belongs to Michelle. I love her & I'm happy with her"
When I woke up this morning, I dunno why but I just felt like I didnt want to have this status of being a boyfriend. But then, its odd. It seems that I want to leave my relationship. But what difference does it make? I still wanted to see her, I still wanteded to hug her. I still answered her calls and reply her msgs. I still wanted......her. But what stoopat mistake did I do telling her that I dont want her. Its not that at all.... I don't know why I ever did that. I hope she'll someday forgive me for me being such a klutz.
Anyway the story is very long to explain. Why things can never change between the two of us is because I am very sure I want to spend the rest of my life with my dear mC. Whether status or not, I want to be her only lover just as how she is only mine. Despite not liking the idea of status-ship, I am still going to assure you guys and announce, that my deaR daRLinG mIchELLe cHan MuN yEe is mine =)
So yea, I am her boyfriend. And this statement of boyfriend is not for me to tell her, but to tell everyone out there what is the status of two of us. and yes.... I am happy with her.
*dont blame me if you don't understand the purpose of this entry...*
it's me, jas0n.

1 Comments:
At 5:55 PM,
fadzrul said…
havent seen this kinda emo and inspiring blog from you.Lol...anyway,yea quite true...what do you expect from dr. love?Lol...anyway,wanna ask you,if u love ur best friend ie became ur girlfriend,what if u break up or she doesnt love you anymore?Jengx3,isnt that just sux?
P:S i do not love my best friend or anyone at the moment!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home