EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

Things is life are never quite what they seem. We think we understand the world around us but, you really only see the outside, what it seems to be. I used to be just like you. I believed in humanity, the newspapers, soap commercials, politics and history books. But one day, the world kicks you in the teeth, and you don't have any choice but to see things the way they really are...

Monday, October 30, 2006

best thing since sliced bread

this is truly... the best thing since slice bread

The other day I was walking at Tesco (the one right next to The Curve) and I saw this miracle machine. =)

Can you believe it? Its actually a handphone charging machine! wohooooooo.... *sakai look*
Say bubye to those times when you just need to make that urgent sms or call and your battery runs dead. What this machine holds is basically a charger for almost all the major phone brands like Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorolla, Samsung.. etc. Best of all, its FREE! (typicaly Malaysian attitude of only saying 'yes' to free goods)















Here's a closer shot of the charging station. All you have to do is just plug it in the phone and wait. They even provided a bench right in front of the machine so that you can wait for your phone to be charged. What's a lil scary is someone might just grab ur phone and run. LoL... but hey, right now, I'm just a lil skeptical about the machine. It says 'Use at your own risk'. For all you know they are using one big overloaded socket with all the chargers. For all you know, ur phone might just get short circuited immediately after plugged in. But oh well, its worth a try. But I think I'll just wait till I am really really desperate for a charge. After all, this machines is just v1.0 and anything that is v1.0 is not reliable. Maybe after a while they'll fix this machine to be better. Oh I almost forgot, the reason why I am skeptical about the machine is behind it, there is only one plug coming out of it.... @_@

Share this news around... cheers =)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah i know! they have one in plaza metro kajang too! ^^

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    saw this machine b4..... in gwenting though, not somwhere near klang valley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home