EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

Things is life are never quite what they seem. We think we understand the world around us but, you really only see the outside, what it seems to be. I used to be just like you. I believed in humanity, the newspapers, soap commercials, politics and history books. But one day, the world kicks you in the teeth, and you don't have any choice but to see things the way they really are...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

pinjam klip kertas...

You dont happen to have a paper clip I could borrow right? Or perhaps a snickers bar... or perhaps that mentos you're chewing right now?

The time is 12:43am... I can't sleep. Sigh.. I'm gonna be missing someone who's goin over to s'pore for the next few days. Anyway, just wanna share this with you guys..



do you know him?


Thats MacGyver to you! Freaking awesomely cool guy. Well, for those of you who are fans, you would know by now the actor, Richard Dean Anderson acted in Stargate SG-1. Hell yea anyway, so who the hell is MacGyver? He's this guy who always gets into trouble and kidnapped in some room with absolutely nothing at all. Then with a paper clip/thumbtack/lighter/toothpick or any small object he can find, he always gets away. I have no idea how this tv series got me hooked on, but I'm very very sure it is entertaining back then. Hear hear for those born in the 87s... I'm sure you guys enjoyed his show!

gd nite... i'm sleepy now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home