EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

Things is life are never quite what they seem. We think we understand the world around us but, you really only see the outside, what it seems to be. I used to be just like you. I believed in humanity, the newspapers, soap commercials, politics and history books. But one day, the world kicks you in the teeth, and you don't have any choice but to see things the way they really are...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Why the buttefly's love story...

There is a blog that she keeps... its pink and its titled "a butterfly's love story"

Its about her past, her ex boyfriend..

I dont like that blog at all, but I respect her decision

She must have a reason for keeping it since she updated it some time after we got together =
Aiyaa... why am I thinking so much.

@_@
*sobs*