EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

Things is life are never quite what they seem. We think we understand the world around us but, you really only see the outside, what it seems to be. I used to be just like you. I believed in humanity, the newspapers, soap commercials, politics and history books. But one day, the world kicks you in the teeth, and you don't have any choice but to see things the way they really are...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

you got some chicken kentucky

flat on the outside but cute on the inside...?

As I guy, I never felt inferior before. As in, you know how girls are conscious about their boobs size, height, legs. And if someone told them that something is wrong with either one of them like small boobs or short in height, they feel inferior. Now I know, that I am pretty conscious about my butt. My BUTT. My behind. My buttocks. Gwarrr....

Emerson the other day told me that I lost my metrosexuality. I don't dress up as impressive as I used to be. Actually I realise I'm dressing up more like a father of two kids these days. I look into the mirror and I say "hello ah beng". I dont bother to wax or gel up my hair much. I rarely take showers. Sigh what is happening to the physical aspect of me. Sometimes they say that when a man settles down, he no longer cares of his physical because there is no more courtship needed. I guess I'm taking myself for granted. I need to dress properly again. Shave often. Wax my hair into shape. Button my shirt properly. Iron my pants.

Most importantly, work out everyday this holidays to gain more bulk. I've got it all planned out.
Jason signing off for the week...


*turns around and looks at butt* =\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home