the other side of the world...
Missing you thru my heart...
It makes me skip a beat...
Thinking of you, my one true love...
I'm waiting anxiously till we meet.
I'm not good at poetry. But I want to try. And I don't copy it from anywhere. It comes directly from my head. Sigh... so much for a nerd trying to be romantic. =(
Honestly, I'm not good at maths. But today i pwned the paper to the best I could. I can finish before the time was up. That itself was a good sign. I have to thank my dear mC for helping me with it. I could never do it without her.
Today I just realised how much I rely on the internet. I was internetless till a few minutes ago. It was such a relief when I got connected. Another note, LimpBizkit's Rollin' rox..... when was the last time you heard it?
I've been tring to find this particular song for someone the past few weeks. Today I gave my last shot, no where. Not on p2p. Not on google. Can't find a torrent. Sigh... where oh where can I get J-Lo's Old Newspaper? =(
Its getting late. I need her next to me.....just so I could hug her. Just hug her. I need that hug. I need it..........very.........very.........I need it.
gd nite world....
It makes me skip a beat...
Thinking of you, my one true love...
I'm waiting anxiously till we meet.
I'm not good at poetry. But I want to try. And I don't copy it from anywhere. It comes directly from my head. Sigh... so much for a nerd trying to be romantic. =(
Honestly, I'm not good at maths. But today i pwned the paper to the best I could. I can finish before the time was up. That itself was a good sign. I have to thank my dear mC for helping me with it. I could never do it without her.
Today I just realised how much I rely on the internet. I was internetless till a few minutes ago. It was such a relief when I got connected. Another note, LimpBizkit's Rollin' rox..... when was the last time you heard it?
I've been tring to find this particular song for someone the past few weeks. Today I gave my last shot, no where. Not on p2p. Not on google. Can't find a torrent. Sigh... where oh where can I get J-Lo's Old Newspaper? =(
Its getting late. I need her next to me.....just so I could hug her. Just hug her. I need that hug. I need it..........very.........very.........I need it.
gd nite world....

2 Comments:
At 11:16 AM,
ling said…
a nerd like you's not good at maths?! how's that possible?!
At 1:09 PM,
simply me, Jason said…
I'm the cool kind of nerd... nuff said.
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home