I am lost..... please help me find my way home
I just want to bring that smile upon your face...
Actually what they said its true. That the only person who can hurt you is the person you truly love. Yet the question still lingers, why do I hurt her. Is it me? Did I choose to? Frankly speaking, I dont know... I feel so lost. Why do I hurt the person that I love so much. Obviously its not my intention to do so. Yet, I still do it despite how much I don't want to.
So many questions lingering on my mind...
Am I not capable of making her happy? Am I not worthy of being with her? *sigh*
I'm just me... I don't ask for much. But when it comes to me doing stupid things, I can never forgive myself...
I am sorry....
Actually what they said its true. That the only person who can hurt you is the person you truly love. Yet the question still lingers, why do I hurt her. Is it me? Did I choose to? Frankly speaking, I dont know... I feel so lost. Why do I hurt the person that I love so much. Obviously its not my intention to do so. Yet, I still do it despite how much I don't want to.
So many questions lingering on my mind...
Am I not capable of making her happy? Am I not worthy of being with her? *sigh*
I'm just me... I don't ask for much. But when it comes to me doing stupid things, I can never forgive myself...
I am sorry....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home