EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

Things is life are never quite what they seem. We think we understand the world around us but, you really only see the outside, what it seems to be. I used to be just like you. I believed in humanity, the newspapers, soap commercials, politics and history books. But one day, the world kicks you in the teeth, and you don't have any choice but to see things the way they really are...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

update on my weekend.....

Like I said.... I'll see you in FA. (Film and Animation)

What a truly wonderful week it has been. =3 (muka tiga.... its how I look like when i'm satisfied)

Okay to start off, earlier this week I have been notified that I managed to reserve my spot for Beta year doing the majoring that I really really wanted (Film & Animation). Quite a surprise for me because my cgpa is rather low. I feel kinda bad for my collegemates who didnt get their first choice =( poor fellas.

Then came FCM Nite which is supposedly prom for us FCMers. A lil bit disappointing thought cos the food was not of the standard of the hotel and plus, the original theme "midnight magic" didnt show itself because it was meant to be a classy night of jazz and slow tunes but it turned out they made the place into a disco with lotsa gas and coloured lights flashing o_O. Anyway there was two reasons I was there. One was to enjoy the night away with michelle dear and also to witness Heidi get her award (she was nominated for best alpha fcm student...... nerd =P). I have to admit, michelle looked beautiful that night. When I first saw her at her place, I was just *gasp*....

Single dose of mC......*zap* =)

Then came thursday where it was rather normal. Had consultation with MLC lecturers and I decided to take up the role to motivate my group mates to get their ass on the job. Afternoon like that sent michelle home. Which I realised something, her parents havent fetched her from campus for quite some time edi hor.... *evil laugh*. hehe....Spent some time with her too later that evening when I was attacked by fever and flu but auntie elaine made some drinks for me
  1. Warm water
  2. Instant 'leong cha'
  3. Redoxon orange fizzle tablet thingy
Thanks elaine mummy...(kay its odd to call ur in-laws mummy or daddy but i did ><)

Double dose of mC......*zap* =)

Then came friday I paid my school fees and met up with Em and Nini and Nadia and Ben later on. I realised that these few days my clothes to college is like 'ah pek' (uncle) already. No more metrosexual me.... nooooooooooooo..... oh well. Had this really engaging conversation because I felt rather lonely that day (its not what you think it is).... aaaaanyway i was lonely because my family went to s'pore and i was the only one left here. Then i raised this question, "is your girlfriend there to teman you when you're lonely?" (once again, its not what u think it is) hmmm... anyway yea reason is because I respect women a lot. And I dont see them as a object to 'serve' your emptiness or boringness or loneliness. I mean, wouldnt it be wrong if i said something like "i'm lonely.. come teman me now". You know what I realised? of the 3 women I asked, they all said the same thing. "yes, girlfriends Are there for you when you're lonely and its so because they want to be there... But... it also depends on how well you have been treating her" so I said... oh well.... I'm gonna go find michelle anyway. Reason being, I need teman but I feel segan.... for all I know, she might be just as lonely and needs company too..... so there I went... to her place then went out for a drink...

Triple dose of mC......*zap* =)

Then came saturday where I woke up at 3pm~! Goodness.... I never wanna oversleep ever again. Actually I woke up at 4am earlier due to certain reasons and just forced myself back to sleep. I guess my body reset the sleep time and screwed up with the standard 8hrs of sleep. During the evening, me and michelle followed her uncle (which is her godfather) to the Renaissance Hotel, KL for buffet dinner.. It was super de duper yummy and great... thanks uncle =) I have to note this down, tonight, michelle dear looked absolutely stunning..... reason? I was stunned when I saw her. Dressed all nice and pretty in black with a lil make up. =3
her uncle is cool.... i'm not kidding... he is the best godfather anyone could ever ask for.

Quadruple dose of mC......*zap* =D *slurp* ^^

And thats how my weekend was. I'm happy basically cos things are all going well for me plus I got to spend time with my darling girl on 4 seperate occasions. I have to note something down tho... when I was in her uncle's car during that Saturday, he said something to her that i'd never forget...

your boy toy, Jason

o_O yea.... okay fine i guess i'm just having a really kinky week or something but its just interesting ^^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home