the promise
"Love is a word created by man to satisfy people's cravings to feel important"
-Ismail
If you read the above and think through it. There is a certain truth to it. But I choose not to believe it because I know that love is far more important than to just satisfy one's cravings.
I want to help.
I always wanted to.
I might have saved someone's life out there yet they do not know who it was that saved them.
I donated blood.
hmmm... well yea first time ever donating blood. I always thought it would be a much more painful ordeal than this. Looking at the enormous needle size. But what I feared most actually was my condition. I know I had low blood pressure. I was so afraid that I would not qualify to donate. To not being able to help... yes it's one of my phobias when I cannot help. But I prayed hard enough and God answered my prayers. The nurse set up the table...
Strange enough today I discovered that I am of the blood group "O". A well deserved 450ml definitely would save another person's life... and according to the nurse, it will save 3 persons. Ahh.. the satisfaction that I had given life. Intriguing.
I need to learn.
I need to know how to help. The intention of helping alone is not enough. I want to learn how to make people feel better. I want to know how to console someone when they are sad. I want to know how to wipe the tears away from my loved ones. I want to know WHAT to do and HOW to do it right. I will make sure that the next time someone is hurt I would bring a rainbow back to their life. I will be there for them. And I will not stop until I can do it right...
*i promise*
although.. i do believe that sometimes.. it helps by not helping at all...
-Ismail
If you read the above and think through it. There is a certain truth to it. But I choose not to believe it because I know that love is far more important than to just satisfy one's cravings.
I want to help.
I always wanted to.
I might have saved someone's life out there yet they do not know who it was that saved them.
I donated blood.
hmmm... well yea first time ever donating blood. I always thought it would be a much more painful ordeal than this. Looking at the enormous needle size. But what I feared most actually was my condition. I know I had low blood pressure. I was so afraid that I would not qualify to donate. To not being able to help... yes it's one of my phobias when I cannot help. But I prayed hard enough and God answered my prayers. The nurse set up the table...
Strange enough today I discovered that I am of the blood group "O". A well deserved 450ml definitely would save another person's life... and according to the nurse, it will save 3 persons. Ahh.. the satisfaction that I had given life. Intriguing.
I need to learn.
I need to know how to help. The intention of helping alone is not enough. I want to learn how to make people feel better. I want to know how to console someone when they are sad. I want to know how to wipe the tears away from my loved ones. I want to know WHAT to do and HOW to do it right. I will make sure that the next time someone is hurt I would bring a rainbow back to their life. I will be there for them. And I will not stop until I can do it right...
*i promise*
although.. i do believe that sometimes.. it helps by not helping at all...

3 Comments:
At 1:03 PM,
Sammy C. said…
copycat!!!
At 11:11 PM,
simply me, Jason said…
well... you're not the only one who can donate blood right?? haha
At 6:43 PM,
Sammy C. said…
hahah still....bwek!!! :P
u donkozoid..when is it my turn to yam cha with u? surrounded by girls...too much! sis here k!
ok..dun smack me. im kidding.
Post a Comment
<< Home