EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

Things is life are never quite what they seem. We think we understand the world around us but, you really only see the outside, what it seems to be. I used to be just like you. I believed in humanity, the newspapers, soap commercials, politics and history books. But one day, the world kicks you in the teeth, and you don't have any choice but to see things the way they really are...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

the voice of Jason in my head

"just because she doesnt say it or show it, it doesnt mean that she doesnt feel that way... she's just someone who doesnt express herself much... but deep down inside she probably feels the same agony that you go thru as well and she does wanna express it out but she doesnt know how to without causing any misperceptions"


it's weird how i hear these voices in my head... it's hard to even believe what i think in my head because there really no signs of even such possibility.... he even says


"i really don't want to move on... not to give up on her...or even our relationship that we had.... but I have to try to live as if i can because I want to help her move on, because that is what she wishes.... that is what she wants"

yes... i hear voice in my head... Jason is trying to say something... but he's not heard.. the voice is too soft....

"though I clearly know she doesnt want to, I on the other hand want to work things out if possible"

3 Comments:

  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger Sammy C. said…

    ur freaky u know that?? hmmm..

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Leen said…

    i can see ur still depressed. =( try to cheer up .. smilez

     
  • At 3:00 AM, Blogger simply me, Jason said…

    erm.. thanks for the comments guys =) i should be okay in a month or two... i guess...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home