EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

Things is life are never quite what they seem. We think we understand the world around us but, you really only see the outside, what it seems to be. I used to be just like you. I believed in humanity, the newspapers, soap commercials, politics and history books. But one day, the world kicks you in the teeth, and you don't have any choice but to see things the way they really are...

Sunday, November 27, 2005

the lesson learnt

Joanne says:
we all as girls..
Joanne says:
who will want their bf to be getting all the girls attention..
Joanne says:
i wouldnt want that..
Joanne says:
maybe the guy might not fall for any of the girls.
Joanne says:
but someday..
Joanne says:
he MIGHT fall for them.
Joanne says:
MIGHT.

Actually I wanted to share this thing that I have learnt in the past one month. But I couldnt find the best extract until now... if in any that I have learnt from my previous relationship, is that it takes more than all that caring, commitment, loyalty, trust, honesty, humblesness, love.... all that.. it takes more than that. It's how you treasure your relationship and disallow all 3rd parties to seperate the two of you. Even as a guy like me who is constantly around girls anyway... (if you're someone like me, you better take note)... when you're in a relationship, all of that needs to be sacrificed one way or another. You have to be the quiet, blur, innocent, not-attacting-any-girl's-attention type guy.... and that was the MOST important thing I learnt from all this.. and well, I guess life is a learning process. All I know is, when I'm in another relationship in the future, i will never repeat this flaw of mine... ever....

*courtesy of joanne for sharing her thoughts*

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Leen said…

    hey jace.. anyways just dropping by to give you a comment, i think your first one. I'm sorry for telling you bout last thursday night and i'm sorry for making a big fuss about it. =( .. oh well, t's better than having bread for dinner *indulge in self pity*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home