No one is out there :P
The time now is 11pm. I've got tons of PC hardware junk in my room to sell off...
Almost everything going by now.. I also cleared up some of my own stuff. Those things lying around..
Its funny how we meet people on a daily basis in our lives yet we don't know how important they are in society. For example me and Ben found Asus Product Manager for Wireless Products of the entire Peninsular.... and we thought he was a nobody...
Its good to have friends... they will help you along the way. Anyway I gtg now... till then.. ciaoz
No one reads my blog anyway :P
Almost everything going by now.. I also cleared up some of my own stuff. Those things lying around..
Its funny how we meet people on a daily basis in our lives yet we don't know how important they are in society. For example me and Ben found Asus Product Manager for Wireless Products of the entire Peninsular.... and we thought he was a nobody...
Its good to have friends... they will help you along the way. Anyway I gtg now... till then.. ciaoz
No one reads my blog anyway :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home